Saturday, October 12, 2013

Potion Pitches

I created these Potion Pitch games to give my students some more practice on things we're working on.  We've used similar games before and they are always a favorite and very successful. 
For the solfa and B-A-G set, I can also add in ear-training by playing or singing (easy - on solfa, more difficult - on a neutral syllable) a specific pair and having the students identify it.  Students also enjoy singing or playing patterns for their classmates to find.  So, in one activity, they are practicing reading skills, training their ears, and also performing for others.  I love it!

In the file, you'll find more explicit instructions.  Download the preview to get the Low La set for free!  This is also included in my Fall into Music set.

No comments:

Post a Comment